Benefits of this Yoga Pose:
- It relaxes the whole spine, especially the muscles of the lumbar spine.
- Helpful for abdominal cramps and strengthens all abdominal muscles.
- It cleans and tones the liver and spleen and strengthens the uterus and rectum.
- It activates the first three chakras.
- Garbha Pindasana is very effective in opening the hip joints even further making your lotus more comfortable.
- This asana is believed to help in a spiritual union between one’s mind and soul.
- The abdomen remains shapely and slim due to total contraction during the posture.
- The digestive system of the body improves due to the regular practice of this posture It also treats all kinds of stomach illnesses.
- The yoga posture provides exercise to both the upper and the lower body of the performer.